Bringing your vehicle to us for regular service is the best way for you to save money on automotive costs and save time on easily avoidable mechanical problems.
To keep your car running longer, schedule regular maintenance for tire recommended and manufacturer recommended engine maintenance. It will help you avoid the problems that cost you extra time and money.
Every car varies, so depending on what your specific vehicle may need, preventative maintenance can include any of the following measures:
- Check and replace the engine oil and/or oil filters
- Check and/or replace fuel filters
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Check all Lights
- Check and/or refill windshield washer fluid
- Inspect tires for wear and air pressure
- Inspect and/or replace air filters
- Check and/or flush brake fluid
- Inspect and/or replace brake pads
- Car Wash
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Check and/or flush power steering fluid
- Check and/or flush transmission fluid
- And much more!